Friday, March 20, 2009

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: Which If I Stay Cover?

I was doing a bit of blog visiting this morning and checked out the review of If I Stay on Presenting Lenore. Excellent review! You can read it here. Presenting Lenore is one of my favourite blog sites and If I Stay is already in my Top 5 for 2009.

I was interested to see the cover image shown was completely different to the one here in Australia.

The left hand cover is the Australian and UK one and the right hand is the US.

Which one do you like best?

3 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

I really love the US cover. I think that one bloom on an otherwise empty tree says so much about the story.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read the book but from a purely asthetic side, I love the Australian cover. It is a beautiful image. To me the UK cover is boring.

Jeff

Sally Hall said...

I have recently read this book and think the Australian cover is very appropriate and definately more appealing. It worked for me, I picked it up and bought it! Really good book too by the way...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin