Thursday, March 19, 2009

ONE OF THOSE DAYS

Today is one of those days when nothing gets done. Not a thought in my head or a task in my diary is complete enough to constitute a post. I am reading two books at the same time - Gayle Forman's If I stay (see yesterdays post) and Pamela Rushby's When the Hip Chicks Go to War. They are very different so the dual read is working fine but I have finished either so can't talk about them.

I am writing like crazy and have 5,000 words of my new ms that I am really pleased with but there's still a lot to go - so that's probably not finished enough to be of interest to anyone either.
What I have been doing - and I guess this is why I haven't got much done! - is spending a lot of time looking at book trailers. Time well spent - all research for the one I am putting together. I've managed to create another frame and here it is.

But here is how the pros do it - presenting two of the best - whose books I just happen to have read recently (and Deb is my Oz Lit profile for this weekend so come back then and hear some more about the book and it's author):

Deb Abela and The Remarkable Secret of Aurelie Bonhoffen


Neil Gaiman and The Graveyard Book




Enjoy! I did.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin