Tuesday, March 24, 2009

TEASER TUESDAY

The Teaser Tuesdays is meme is hosted by Should Be Reading. It's easy and fun. Open your current read at a random page and share two sentences from somewhere between lines 7 and 12. There's one important rule - no spoilers!

Clack! It was too late. The lid was on the container again.
Dark eyes looked down at me.
Freaky had returned.

Sting by Raymon Huber is the story of an Oddbee, Ziggy, who doesn't fit in at the hive. I am half way through reading this book. It is a clever blend of adventure, animal fantasy and snippets of information about bees abnd wasps. All uniquely told from Ziggy's point of view. Suited for readers 8 to 12 years.

3 comments:

BookChook said...

I am just starting to venture into memes. I like your teaser!

Jeffery E Doherty said...

I'd never heard of Memes either

Jeff

Ana S. said...

An animal fantasy featuring bees and wasps! I like the sound of that.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin