Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TEASER TUESDAY

The Teaser Tuesdays meme is hosted by Should Be Reading. It's easy and fun. Open your current read at a random page and share two sentences from somewhere between lines 7 and 12. There's one important rule - no spoilers!

I was secretly please when Letters to Leonardo fell open at one of Matt's letters to his long dead hero. It was so appropriate. Not just because of the title. But because of the story. Matt's letters are the heart of this gripping, emotional telling. Yes, I've read it now but that doesn't stop me teasing. Here goes - except it's just a little more than two sentences *grin*:

Dear Leonardo,
My life is layers of paint. Things keep getting peeled back and it's hard to know what's going to be revealed next.

Lies, lies and more lies?

Not sure where this journey's going to end but I have a bad feeling about what happens next.

Still, you and me, Leo, we have to know the truth - it's who we are.

Not sure Mrs D is going to get this letter either.

Matt

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin