Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'M GOING ON A BLOG HUNT

I love this blog that I found via Twitter. It's good for the soul, it's full of heart and it's unlike any other blog I've ever visited. Over at Tiny Art Director, Bill Zeman has a tough job. For three years he has been filling artwork commissions from his daughter (now 4). But the Tiny Art Director is not easy to please. She has definite ideas about how she expects her paintings and drawings to look and she's a harsh, unrelenting critic. This web site is wonderful fun. It's joyous. You'll smile. I promise. And Bill Zeman, is no doubt smiling too. Tiny Art Director (the book), originally self-published, will be released by Chronicle Books in Spring 2010. I'm definitely buying myself a copy! {Note: The cover image is the self-published title no longer available}

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin