Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TEASER TUESDAY

I almost forgot Teaser Tuesday. First I had to find my book. I take my current read with me everywhere. I searched the office, the kitchen, the car - even started to think I must have left it on the school steps this afternoon. I found it eventually - in my bag - you would think I would look there first!

So introducing When the HipChicks Went to War by Pamela Rushby... drum roll...

Even when the helicopters stopped coming, the urgency and action continued. Hospital staff ran to and fro, carrying equipment, boxes, pushing empty stretchers. And the noise! Shouts from staff, commands, questions. Worst of all, groans. Screams. Wails. Howls.

We left. We were in the way.

4 comments:

Kaye said...

Sounds like a lot of action going on in this book. My teaser is here under the Galway Bay tour post.

Anonymous said...

gosh, that is truly a teaser! I want to know more!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I want to know what is going on! Great teaser :)

The Blonde Diaries said...

What an interesting title and book cover. I'll have to check this one out on Amazon.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin